Our services at Charles Residential Care offer our residents the opportunity to participate in activities in integrated settings – religious, social, cultural and recreationals. We provide services that guarantee a significant improvement in their quality of life as well as opportunities to socialize with fellow residents or people who do not live in the home.
Our services include:
- 24 hours of quality care
- 24-hour on-call nurses and physicians
- Assistance with all levels of care
- Home health and Hospice care
- Hospital beds (or personal beds if needed)
- Walk-in showers for residents who need assistance
- Home-made meals and nutritious snacks
- Fresh fruits and drinks are served any time (by preference)
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing, and eating
- Medication administration/assistance
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Doctor’s house calls
- Medication home deliveries and medication management
We also offer fun daily activities to keep our senior residents’ minds and spirits active, such as:
- Puzzles, bingo, dominoes, playing cards, etc.
- Family outings and supervised group outings
- Birthday parties, holiday parties, and all-occasion parties
Other services that we offer can be arranged according to our resident’s requests:
- Licensed massage therapy visits
- On-site licensed hairdresser visits and barber services
Contact us today!
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to leave us a message.